Auricular therapy integrates Western and Chinese theories of health as balance and equilibrium.
The use of the ear is based on the rich and the multiple connections which it has on the central nervous system. The shape of the body is projected into the ear and every point of the body corresponds to a point of the ear. In a healthy person the link is not apparent but when there is an imbalance of the physiological equilibrium it's point of projection in the ear becomes painful. The therapist then stimulates the painful points of the ear by massage or cauterization.
What are the benefits of Auricular therapy?
- Activates the meridian which regulates energy flow
- Stimulates the internal organs
- Improves the circulation in general
- Aids in the flow of the lymphatic system
- Induces deep relaxation
- Stimulates the brain
- Improves the immune system as prevention measure